Internal ATM Enclosures
R&D offer three models of Internal ATM enclosures which have all been designed specifically for use in small retail outlets.
- Designed for rear loading ATMs
- Safeguards the ATM from being tampered with.
- Enhances the view of the ATM and offers promotional space.
The SEN has access to the ATM via double doors.
The SEN 84 has double doors and removable side panels.
The SEN MULTI has double doors, removable side panels and a hinged top on gas struts.
- Dimensions; 950mm wide x 1000mm x 1800mm high.
- The double doors are secured with a security lock to the active leaf and a pair of sprung bolts to the inactive leaf.
- Each side panel secured by two cabinet locks.
- The hinged top secured by sprung bolts and operated with the assistance of gas struts.
- The center line of the ATM is 986mm from floor level.
- Finished in any RAL or BS colour.