Armour Glide Telescopic ATM Enclosure
R&D offers the Armour Glide telescopic ATM enclosure for high risk area’s with restricted space available. The Armour Glide is manufactured from heavy duty steel offering a high level of attack resistance.
- Designed for front or rear loading ATMs.
- The telescopic enclosure is secured by high level security locks from ASSA and Mico Tindall.
- Smooth operation of the slide unit ensured by the use of heavy duty castors.
- The access door can be mounted on either side or the front of the enclosure and is fitted with high security locks from ASSA or Mico Tindall.
- When servicing front loading machines the ATM aperture is closed off by a steel locking plate and stainless steel tower bolt giving full security to the service operatives.
- Powder Coated Finish to any RAL or BS colour.
- The overall locked dimensions are 1390mm wide x 1250mm x 2150mm high and extends to 2260mm in the open position.
- Installation is undertaken by our own team of highly skilled engineers anywhere in the UK and Ireland.