LPCB Approved – EVO Single and Double Door Sets
All the Door sets from our Security EVO range are all certified to LPS 1175 (Issue 7) with security ratings from SR3 through to SR6.
- The EVO range is available in Single or Double outward opening door sets and Single Inward opening door sets. Other non-certified sizes can be manufactured to suit all customer requirements.
- A wide range of locking options are available in single and multi-point configurations including panic escape and access control.
- The locks can be supplied with cylinders from all the major security manufacturers including Abloy, Assa, Access2 and Kaba.
- Vision frames to LPS1175 SR3, SR4 and SR5 are available in clear vision sizes from 150mm to 400mm wide and 350mm to 600mm high. Other sizes by application. SR3 visions have a clear laminated glass. SR4 and SR5 visions have a steel diamond grid laminated into the glass panel.
- Security cowls to cover vents to LPS1175 SR3, SR4 and SR5
- All our door sets are available in stainless steel or powder coated mild steel.
- Powder coated in any RAL or BS colour in our own powder coating facility. Zinc rich primer added to external doors. Optional anti-graffiti finish available on request.
- Installation takes place by our highly skilled team of engineers, anywhere in the UK and Ireland.
- Designed to service the Utility, Rail, Telecom, MOD, Nuclear, Medical and Educational markets.
- Outward opening singles from 0.8m wide x 1.8m high to 1.4m wide x 2.75m high.
- Outward opening doubles from 1.4m wide x 1.8m high to 2.875m wide x 2.75m high.
- Inward opening singles SR3 and SR4 from 0.8m wide x 1.8m high to 1.4m wide x 2.75m high.
- Designed with a frame depth of 100mm.Clear opening widths: On a typical single structural opening width of 1000mm the clear opening width is 715mm with the door at 90 degrees. For a double door set with a structural of 1800mm the clear opening is 1395mm.
- Clear opening widths: On a typical single structural opening of 1000mm the clear opening width is 715mm with the doors at 90 degrees. For a double door set with a structural opening of 1800mm the clear opening is 1395mm.
- If the door leaves can open further to allow the ironmongery to clear the opening then 750mm for a single and 1450mm for a double are achievable with these structural openings.