LPCB Approved – EVO Single and Double Door Sets
The EVO range is available in Single or Double outward opening door sets and Single Inward opening door sets.
- A wide range of locking options are available in single and multi-point configurations including panic escape and access control.
- The locks can be supplied with cylinders from all the major security manufacturers including Abloy, Assa, Access2 and Kaba.
- All our door sets are available in stainless steel or powder coated mild steel.
- Powder coated in any RAL or BS colour in our own powder coating facility. Zinc rich primer added to external doors. Optional anti-graffiti finish available on request.
- Installation takes place by our highly skilled team of engineers, anywhere in the UK and Ireland.
- Designed to service the Utility, Rail, Telecom, MOD, Nuclear, Medical and Educational markets.
- Outward opening singles from 0.8m wide x 1.8m high to 1.4m wide x 2.75m high.
- Outward opening doubles from 1.4m wide x 1.8m high to 2.875m wide x 2.75m high.
- Inward opening singles SR3 and SR4 from 0.8m wide x 1.8m high to 1.4m wide x 2.75m high.
- Designed with a frame depth of 100mm.Clear opening widths: On a typical single structural opening width of 1000mm the clear opening width is 715mm with the door at 90 degrees. For a double door set with a structural of 1800mm the clear opening is 1395mm.
- Clear opening widths: On a typical single structural opening of 1000mm the clear opening width is 715mm with the doors at 90 degrees. For a double door set with a structural opening of 1800mm the clear opening is 1395mm.
- If the door leaves can open further to allow the ironmongery to clear the opening then 750mm for a single and 1450mm for a double are achievable with these structural openings.